Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun & Games

Darren is starting to react more to the world around him and it is really fun to see. He is very happy in the mornings and a bit less at night. Aunt Kirstin, Uncle Jason, Karina & Cooper got him an inchworm for Christmas and he loves the colors! Thank you all for his wonderful gifts.
And in the fine tradition of fathers playing with/torturing their children - we have the blanket game!
This time with him is really fun and exciting because he is changing so fast!

We hope you are enjoying seeing Darren's videos - and the freedom of deciding whether or not you want to see them! - we just want to make sure that you are all a part of his world, near or far. Tomorrow is a new year and we wish you all many happy returns!

2 comments:

Hoff House said...

I love the blog and watching the videos!!! It is a great way to keep up with y'all since you are so far away. Darren has already grown so much!

The Hoffs said...

Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying it - I think I am going to be VERY happy to have it to look back at!