Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Miss Peter....

Right now Uncle Peter is flying home after spending five days with us, and I hate to see him go. I just wish we were closer to everyone but I need to look at the positives here and concentrate on being happy about the visit.
Peter tends to make up songs, noises, nick names, odd rhymes, etc., constantly and I got a video of him singing one of his songs to Darren - one that I have now been singing to him all day since Peter left! During his bath I sang it and I got a huge smile.
Darren was intensely interested in Peter - in a way I have not seen before. Peter wasn't very comfortable holding Darren but you can see that D felt safe with him as he falls asleep.
We miss you Peter and I cannot thank you enough for using your rejuvenation time to come and see us and meet Darren. It truly means the world to me and Darren is so lucky to have you as his godfather. We love you!

No comments: