One of the first movies Chris and I saw together was Grosse Point Blank, and it remains a favorite that we have to watch every time we see it. For those who have seen it, you know that Piven says over and over, "Ten Years man!" and I have been waiting for years to say that to Chris. Ten years I have been waiting, and I finally got to say it.
Chris and I got married ten years ago - or a decade as he put it! That one got me a bit...
It was a scorching hot day in Sparks, NV and it all took place at the Redhawk golf course. We were surrounded by family and friends and it was my perfect day. I often think back at how I was not in the least bit nervous, and according to Chris's mom neither was he (he may disagree!). Now, ten years later, I smile whenever I think of that fun day and all of the smiles and dancing, and food and friends. It was truly wonderful!

No comments:
Post a Comment