Monday, November 7, 2011

Three! Is the Magic Number

There is just no way.  It simply isn't possible.  Darren is three years old, and I am his mother.  I no longer have a baby, I have a child. A very busy child.

As always, he was blessed with a bunch of wonderful gifts (thank you everyone!) but my favorite was watching him on the floor, playing with his dad and his new Tinker Toys.  I have no idea who had more fun.
Who is the kid?
At his request, we celebrated with cupcakes and a song, something that he requested we continue to sing every time we had another cupcake over the rest of the week! We happily complied.
He isn't very patient when waiting...
I admit that the last time we put him to sleep as a two year old I cried, I am sad to see the baby stage end, but I am excited to see what is next for him and us.

No comments: